MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, December 20, 2012

#51

The whole day,
Almost every day.


---


TGIF guys,
It's 21/12/2012,
LIVE THIS DAY TO THE VERY END.



Yoohooooooooooooooooooo.
So bored hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Woke up in the afternoon to sweety's text,
Chatted with her for quite a bit before she had to leave.
So...
The outing to my friend's place was cancelled,
And guess what I did!?

Game the whole day,
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Alright enough pretence,
It's a Nay LOL.
So bored!
I feel like I'm gonna grow,
Fat and old and hairy and...
I don't know.
Just by sitting in front of this computer all day long.
Well,
At times it's inevitable when I've work to do but,
All I did today was some compilation.
Rest of my time was just,
Game game game.
Sheesh!
Been a rather smooth day though,
Nothing much.
Cooked scramble eggs to accompany the oh-so-lonesome marble cake that's in my tummy now for dinner.
Must admit my eggs are the best.
Okay that sounds way off but,
Seriously it's delicious.
Meh,
Still waiting for someone's text to come.
She's moving to another hotel in Paris so,
Hope there's wifi there for her.
Miss her sooooooooo much.
Gonna go watch some anime and wait patiently for her text till I crash,
Bye guys,
Christmas is coming,
Remember to do your christmas shopping ! :)


Signing Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment